Drew Cook, PT, DPT
Mobility Fit offers a cutting-edge approach to Physical Therapy. Anyone at any age or activity level, who is challenged with an injury, or needs post-surgical treatment can greatly benefit from Mobility Fit Physical Therapy. The Mobility Fit Method has proven very effective with active and driven individuals – ranging from the professional athlete, high school athlete, weekend warrior, all the way to a client who wishes to return to their daily walking program! If you have a goal in mind, and you are motivated to achieve it, you will have great success with our program. Our team will develop a rehab plan that will smoothly integrate with your performance goals.
Decreasing pain and increasing performance are our chief concerns, and at Mobility Fit our clients can expect:
- One-on-one treatment sessions with your Physical Therapist
- Individualized rehab programming
- Sports Performance-based rehabilitation
- No sharing your PT’s time with several other clients at once
- No passing you off to an assistant or aide
- Additional homework for building strength, flexibility, and joint stability specific to your needs and goals
- Manually trained Physical Therapists – we utilize specialized, hands-on skills to address joints and soft tissue dysfunctions to restore normal movement
- West Chester Location
7782 Service Center Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
- Dayton Location
715 Congress Park Drive
Dayton, OH 45459
- CategoryBack, Baseball and Softball, Basketball, Chronic Pain, Dry Needling, Elbow, Foot / Ankle, Football, Gymnastics, Hip, Hockey, Knee, Lacrosse, Neck, Rugby, Shoulder, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting
- Tagsankle, back, back pain, baseball, basketball, chronic pain, CrossFit, dayton, dayton oh, drew cook, dry needling, elbow, elbow pain, foot, football, gymnastics, hip, hip pain, hockey, knee, knee pain, lacrosse, low back, low back pain, mobility fit, neck, neck pain, oh, ohio, Physical Therapist, physical therapy, pitchers, shoulder, shoulder pain, soccer, softball, volleyball, weightlifting, west chester
- By My Rehab Expert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew grew up in Colorado, where he completed his undergraduate work in Pre-Medicine at Colorado State University and played Division I Football for the Rams. Upon graduation, Drew continued his education at the University of Dayton in their Doctorate of Physical Therapy program (DPT). He graduated from UD in 2010, with advanced research in core stabilization, low back pain, and its relationship to athletic performance.
Drew and his wife Alie opened Mobility Fit Physical Therapy in 2013, with the primary goal of combining two fields that have always remained separate – Sports Performance and Physical Therapy. Drew works with many of the top athletes in the world at The Crossfit Games, Regionals, and other main events throughout the year. He has completed numerous courses in the treatment of orthopaedic- sports medicine injuries, with a specific niche in post-surgical rehabilitation and return to sport. Drew has completed his course work to be a Level 1 certified Dry Needling specialist.
Drew & his wife live in Springboro and during their free time can often be found enjoying the outdoors, working out, and spending time with their furry, four-legged kids.