Martha Betts, PT, DPT
Mobility Fit offers a cutting-edge approach to Physical Therapy. Anyone at any age or activity level, who is challenged with an injury, or needs post-surgical treatment can greatly benefit from Mobility Fit Physical Therapy. The Mobility Fit Method has proven very effective with active and driven individuals – ranging from the professional athlete, high school athlete, weekend warrior, all the way to a client who wishes to return to their daily walking program! If you have a goal in mind, and you are motivated to achieve it, you will have great success with our program. Our team will develop a rehab plan that will smoothly integrate with your performance goals.
Decreasing pain and increasing performance are our chief concerns, and at Mobility Fit our clients can expect:
- One-on-one treatment sessions with your Physical Therapist
- Individualized rehab programming
- Sports Performance-based rehabilitation
- No sharing your PT’s time with several other clients at once
- No passing you off to an assistant or aide
- Additional homework for building strength, flexibility, and joint stability specific to your needs and goals
- Manually trained Physical Therapists – we utilize specialized, hands-on skills to address joints and soft tissue dysfunctions to restore normal movement
- West Chester Location
7782 Service Center Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
- Dayton Location
715 Congress Park Drive
Dayton, OH 45459
- CategoryBack, Baseball and Softball, Basketball, Chronic Pain, Combat Sports, Elbow, Foot / Ankle, Football, Gymnastics, Hip, Knee, Neck, Shoulder, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting
- Tagsankle, back, back pain, baseball, cheerleader, cheerleading, CrossFit, dayton, elbow, elbow pain, foot, gymnastics, hip, hip pain, knee, knee pain, low back, low back pain, martha betts, mattie betts, mobility fit, neck, neck pain, ohio, Physical Therapist, physical therapy, shoulder, shoulder pain, softball, weightlifting, west chester, wrestling
- By My Rehab Expert
- Email: email@example.com
Mattie grew up in small town in Northwest Ohio where she was active in club and high school gymnastics. Her education took her to bigger and better places. She received her BS in Exercise Science from Mt Vernon Nazarene University. While at Mt Vernon her gymnastics background was utilized as a collegiate cheerleader. In 2004 she began working as a personal trainer in Columbus, OH. During This time she was able to work with athletes of all levels: The Ohio State Wrestling team, professional athletes, high school athletes and weekend warriors. Her passion for this field led her to the University of Dayton where she obtained her Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) in 2010.
After graduating she entered an orthopedic practice in Columbus where she was able to further her personal practice with extensive courses in manual therapy, program planning and functional exercise prescription. She also kept one foot in the gym industry, and is thrilled to be able to combine both elements at Mobility Fit.
During her down time you can find her in the gym, running, skiing, going to concerts and hanging out with family and friends. She also looking forward to exploring and making the greater Cincinnati area her new home!