Matthew Sigler, PT, DPT, CSCS
Mobility Fit offers a cutting-edge approach to Physical Therapy. Anyone at any age or activity level, who is challenged with an injury, or needs post-surgical treatment can greatly benefit from Mobility Fit Physical Therapy. The Mobility Fit Method has proven very effective with active and driven individuals – ranging from the professional athlete, high school athlete, weekend warrior, all the way to a client who wishes to return to their daily walking program! If you have a goal in mind, and you are motivated to achieve it, you will have great success with our program. Our team will develop a rehab plan that will smoothly integrate with your performance goals.
Decreasing pain and increasing performance are our chief concerns, and at Mobility Fit our clients can expect:
- One-on-one treatment sessions with your Physical Therapist
- Individualized rehab programming
- Sports Performance-based rehabilitation
- No sharing your PT’s time with several other clients at once
- No passing you off to an assistant or aide
- Additional homework for building strength, flexibility, and joint stability specific to your needs and goals
- Manually trained Physical Therapists – we utilize specialized, hands-on skills to address joints and soft tissue dysfunctions to restore normal movement
- West Chester Location
7782 Service Center Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
- Dayton Location
715 Congress Park Drive
Dayton, OH 45459
- CategoryAdventure Sports, Back, Basketball, Chronic Pain, Combat Sports, Dry Needling, Elbow, Foot / Ankle, Football, Gymnastics, Hip, Hockey, Knee, McKenzie Method, Neck, Shoulder, Track and Field, Weightlifting
- Tagsankle, back, back pain, chronic pain, combat sports, CrossFit, dayton, dry needling, elbow, elbow pain, foot, football, hip, hip pain, hockey, knee, knee pain, low back, low back pain, lsvt big, matt sigler, matthew sigler, mckenzie, mma, mobility fit, neck, neck pain, oh, ohio, Physical Therapist, physical therapy, rugby, shoulder, shoulder pain, track and field, weightlifting, west chester, wrestling
- By My Rehab Expert
- Email: email@example.com
Matthew Sigler grew up in the beautiful Hocking Hills, Ohio. He joined first the Navy and then the Army where he has served both at home and overseas for the last 12 years. He graduated from The Ohio State University with a degree in Psychology. He received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Ohio University and joined the Mobility Fit team upon graduation. Matt is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, a registered Crossfit Mobility Trainer, Dry Needling Certified, McKenzie Low Back Mechanical Diagnostic and Therapy certified, LSVT BIG certified, and has taken multiple additional courses to further his manual therapy skills.
He has worked for the Army, as a personal trainer, as a football coach, as a sawmill operator, and even a cable guy! Matt’s myriad life experiences have led him to have a real understanding of what it takes to lead a healthy and successful life as well as the aches and pains that can go along with it. He has a passion for offering highly skilled rehab to help everyone from the athletic-minded to the high-level athlete return to and exceed their athletic and functional potential following injury.
When Matt is not working with his clients he can be found working out at the local crossfit box, running obstacle races, training MMA, or hiking with his incredible wife, Laura. He loves being active outdoors and is continually seeking to learn something new. He will also soon be chasing 2 boys around as he is expecting twin boys in September!