Stacey Strayer, PT, DPT
Mobility Fit offers a cutting-edge approach to Physical Therapy. Anyone at any age or activity level, who is challenged with an injury, or needs post-surgical treatment can greatly benefit from Mobility Fit Physical Therapy. The Mobility Fit Method has proven very effective with active and driven individuals – ranging from the professional athlete, high school athlete, weekend warrior, all the way to a client who wishes to return to their daily walking program! If you have a goal in mind, and you are motivated to achieve it, you will have great success with our program. Our team will develop a rehab plan that will smoothly integrate with your performance goals.
Decreasing pain and increasing performance are our chief concerns, and at Mobility Fit our clients can expect:
- One-on-one treatment sessions with your Physical Therapist
- Individualized rehab programming
- Sports Performance-based rehabilitation
- No sharing your PT’s time with several other clients at once
- No passing you off to an assistant or aide
- Additional homework for building strength, flexibility, and joint stability specific to your needs and goals
- Manually trained Physical Therapists – we utilize specialized, hands-on skills to address joints and soft tissue dysfunctions to restore normal movement
- West Chester Location
7782 Service Center Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
- Dayton Location
715 Congress Park Drive
Dayton, OH 45459
- CategoryBack, Basketball, Chronic Pain, Elbow, Foot / Ankle, Hip, Knee, Neck, Running, Shoulder, Soccer, Track and Field, Weightlifting
- Tagsankle, back, back pain, basketball, chronic pain, CrossFit, dayton, elbow, elbow pain, foot, hip, hip pain, knee, knee pain, low back, low back pain, mobility fit, neck, neck pain, oh, ohio, Physical Therapist, physical therapy, runners, running, shoulder, shoulder pain, soccer, stacey strayer, track, track and field, weightlifting, west chester
- By My Rehab Expert
- Email: email@example.com
Stacey grew up in historic Germantown, Ohio where she was active in varsity soccer, basketball and track throughout her high school career. She went on to complete a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Morehead State University where she also played Division I Basketball for the Lady Eagles.
Following graduation, Stacey went on to further her education at the University of Dayton where she received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) in 2012. After graduating she began working at an outpatient facility for a local hospital where she was able to provide treatment for a wide variety of diagnoses and patient populations for 4 years. However, her love for athletics and sports rehabilitation led her to Mobility Fit where she is excited to join the team and to focus on functional movement training, sports performance therapy, and assisting all clients in their return to dynamic activities while reaching all of their higher level goals.
While in physical therapy school, Stacey’s love for sports led her back to her high school alma matter Valley View, where she began her coaching career. Since the spring of 2009 she has coached junior varsity soccer for 1 season, junior varsity basketball for 2 seasons and she just completed her 8th season coaching varsity track, where she specializes in the development of young hurdlers. Stacey is also a runner herself and has a goal of completing a marathon in the future. When she is not working with clients or outside running, she also enjoys lifting, hiking, climbing, boating, traveling, exploring new activities/destinations in the area and spending time with family.